This week’s Rookie Real Estate Freebie is some intensely practical OPEN HOUSE tips on how to properly prepare for and execute a successful open house. Before you download today’s freebie, let’s take a moment and define a “successful open house“.
WHAT IS AN OPEN HOUSE FOR?
The first step in understanding the whole open house phenomenon is to recognize what it’s for. Open Houses are not just prospecting tools. You can do an Open House and not have anyone show up and still be a success. It’s all in your perspective.
Open Houses are for Marketing yourself in a few different ways.
- They market you to the potential clients who might purchase the house you’re holding open.
- They market you to your entire sphere of influence.
- They market you to the entire neighborhood where the house is located.
- They market you to the entire community you live in.
Open Houses are for exposure.
- They give you an opportunity to show your VALUE.
- They give you an opportunity to become VISIBLE
- They give you an opportunity to have a VOICE.
For some great practical tips on how to prepare for and execute a successful open house, follow the link here.
Listen to the Rookie Real Estate Podcast on these social media sites: